welcome to Tonga
- Capital of Tonga: Nuku'alofa
- Population of Tonga: 0.1 million - 10th in Oceania
- Size of Tonga: 747 km2 - 9th in Oceania
- Languages in Tonga: Tongan and English
Spread out over 177 islands, Tonga features an incredible array of natural environments and places to visit. "Island time" remains omnipresent in Tonga, and visitors may find that locals are in little hurry in their day-to-day lives. While sightseeing in Tonga, head for the country's three main island groupings - Vava'u, Ha'apai, and Tongatapu - to enjoy a taste of their world-class snorkeling and diving opportunities. Reefs and forests burst with life and lush foliage, and lend themselves well to enjoying the great outdoors, while sun-kissed beaches and idyllic lagoons make for fantastic lazy days along the shore. Alternatively, take advantage of the country's prolific whale-watching industry - frequently ranked among the best on the planet.
180. Sonatane Kaufusi / Birdie / DNQ