Welcome to Afghanistan
- Capital of Afghanistan: Kabul
- Population of Afghanistan: 37.5 million - 14th in Asia
- Size of Afghanistan: 652,230 km2 - 11th in Asia
- Languages in Afghanistan: Afghan Persian, Dari, Pashto
Although few travelers take a trip to Afghanistan for pleasure, this landlocked nation boasts breathtaking extremes of landscape and a rich history spanning over 2,000 years. Powerful empires came and went over the ages, leaving an indelible mark on Afghanistan's culture, arts, and religion. Afghanistan remains a battered though undeniably picturesque country slowly figuring out how to reinvent itself as a young democracy.
Dar in zamana
130. Valy / Dar in zamana / DNQ