Welcome to Bahamas
- Capital of Bahamas: Nassau
- Population of Bahamas: 0.4 million - 17th in North America
- Size of Bahamas: 13,943 km2 - 14th in North America
- Languages in Bahamas: English and Creole
Part of an archipelago encompassing hundreds of islets and cays, Bahamas boast many pink beaches, which get their vibrant color from fractured seashells mixed with ordinary sand. For most pleasure seekers an ideal holiday in Bahamas consists of various sea activities, occasionally interrupted by tours of several cities, offering an eclectic music scene dominated by calypso, soca, and junkanoo genres. Romantic enough to attract newlyweds from around the globe, the islands are also a major center of eco-tourism, with visits to national parks and diving tours in colorful reefs among the most popular things to do in Bahamas.
176. Angelique Sabrina / I'm ready / DNQ