Welcome to Benin
- Capital of Benin: Porto Novo
- Population of Benin: 10 million - 30th in Africa
- Size of Benin: 112,622 km2 - 38th in Africa
- Languages in Benin: French (official). Fon is widely spoken
With a distinctive culture and a history of global importance, Benin offers plenty of appeal outside its renowned national parks in the north of the country. The Atlantic coast in the south boasts many of the main cultural attractions in Benin, including ruins of old kingdoms, historical sites related to the slave trade, and Voodoo markets and places of worship and ritual. The road network and burgeoning eco-tourism industry allow visitors to create Benin itineraries that include both the cultural coast and the rugged wilderness of the interior.
Petit Miguelito feat. Teeyah
110. Petit Miguelito feat. Teeyah / Mon bébé / DNQ