Welcome to Bhutan
- Capital of Bhutan: Thimphu
- Population of Bhutan: 0.8 million - 47th in Asia
- Size of Bhutan: 38,394 km2 - 36th in Asia
- Languages in Bhutan: Dzongkha
Thanks to its location in the Himalayas, tiny Bhutan's main tourist attraction is its stunning natural scenery. The last of the world's Buddhist kingdoms, this mountainous country boasts stretches of fertile land and a small population surviving on subsistence farming. Visitors seeking culturally enriching experiences take a trip to Bhutan to discover a mysterious and magic mountain kingdom where traditional Buddhism slowly and carefully accepts the developments of the modern world. Popular things to do in this "Last Shangrila" include bird-watching, hiking, and biking through some of the planet's least-spoiled wilderness areas, where commercial tourism still seems a concept from a distant future.
feat. Jigdrel Wangmo & Tinley Dorji
143. Sonam Wangchen feat. Jigdrel Wangmo & Tinley Dorji / Choeyi gazum / DNQ