Welcome to Botswana
- Capital of Botswana: Gaborone
- Population of Botswana: 2 million - 42nd in Africa
- Size of Botswana: 581,726 km2 - 23rd in Africa
- Languages in Botswana: English, Tswana, Afrikaans, plus ethnic languages.
Sparsely populated Botswana possesses some of the most unadulterated wilderness and animal-rich areas in Africa. Largely unfenced national parks allow the world's largest population of elephants to roam freely - these protected areas also shelter varied birdlife and many endangered and rare mammal species. Tourism in Botswana largely caters to visitors seeking luxury lodges and exclusive safari experiences, but expeditions into traditional villages are also strongly recommended. The preserved cultures of these agricultural settlements show a link between man and nature formed over centuries, a relationship that many visitors to Botswana come to reconsider in their own lives.
Samantha Mogwe feat. Zeus
135. Samantha Mogwe feat. Zeus / Transition / DNQ