Welcome to Equatorial Guinea
- Capital of Equatorial Guinea: Malabo
- Population of Equatorial Guinea: 1.2 million - 48th in Africa
- Size of Equatorial Guinea: 28,051 km2 - 44th in Africa
- Languages in Equatorial Guinea: Spanish, French
The mainland and offshore areas of Equatorial Guinea offer different flavors for off-road adventuring. The islands boast rainforests rich in endemic wildlife and volcanic rock formations, while the mainland offers a slew of gold beaches. The main port cities, on the mainland and off, hold few real charms for international visitors on vacation in Equatorial Guinea, with the emphasis much more on what lies beyond.
137. Nelida Karr / Ripelo / DNQ