Welcome to Gabon
- Capital of Gabon: Libreville
- Population of Gabon: 1.8 million - 45th in Africa
- Size of Gabon: 267,668 km2 - 30th in Africa
- Languages in Gabon: French, plus more than 40 African languages
Though tourism in Gabon remains a fledgling industry, the benefits of exploring this untempered place of wildlife-rich rainforests and ethnic diversity are numerous. A large percentage of the country remains protected as national parkland, allowing the dolphins playing in the Atlantic and the chimps and forest elephants to breathe a sigh of relief. The population includes around 40 different ethnicities, but the country has thankfully avoided the conflict and ethnic violence common among many of its neighbors.
Arielle T feat. Shan'L
103. Arielle T feat. Shan'L / L'aveu / DNQ