Welcome to Guinea-Bissau
- Capital of Guinea-Bissau: Bissau
- Population of Guinea-Bissau: 1.5 million - 46th in Africa
- Size of Guinea-Bissau: 36,125 km2 - 42nd in Africa
- Languages in Guinea-Bissau: Portuguese, Crioulo
Guinea-Bissau offers a slew of colonial-era towns and picturesque beaches, as well as some remote areas tailor-made for those eager to get off the tourist path. An adventure to the southeastern hinterland, with its forests, savannahs, and small farms, represents one of the most daring and exciting things to do in Guinea-Bissau. Though the post-independence history of the country has been bleak at times, the locals remain remarkably upbeat and hopeful for the future - their spirit and welcoming nature provide additional reasons to plan a vacation in Guinea-Bissau.
Wish you were here
120. Bliss / Wish you were here / DNQ