Welcome to Kuwait
- Capital of Kuwait: Kuwait City
- Population of Kuwait: 4.2 million - 40th in Asia
- Size of Kuwait: 17,818 km2 - 40th in Asia
- Languages in Kuwait: Arabic and English
Small in terms of land area but hugely rich in oil reserves, Kuwait sits in the middle of a region disputed by many would-be conquerors, each of whom has left an indelible mark over the ages. Expatriates make up nearly two thirds of Kuwait's population, drawn here by the thriving economy based almost entirely on petroleum exports. For casual travelers, a holiday in Kuwait means a chance to explore outstanding museums, sun-kissed beaches, and a lively restaurant scene serving authentic Arab cuisine. Less popular than some of the other oil-rich Gulf countries, Kuwait remains relatively unspoiled by mass tourism, though it boasts more than a fair share of extravagant shopping malls, picturesque marinas, and modern waterfront resorts.
El hawa lamna
149. Aziz AlNasrallah / El hawa lamna / DNQ