Welcome to Laos
- Capital of Laos: Vientiane
- Population of Laos: 6.2 million - 34th in Asia
- Size of Laos: 236,800 km2 - 22nd in Asia
- Languages in Laos: Lao plus French, English and various indigenous tongues.
Long overlooked by travelers due to its reputation as one of the world's poorest nations, Laos is drawing a growing number of visitors with its laid-back charm, natural beauty, and numerous archaeological sites and historic temples. Many visitors make the trip to Laos from nearby Thailand, combining the two neighboring countries into one memorable experience of Southeast Asia. Others focus their Laos vacation on the Mekong River, which serves as a major source of irrigation for local farms and represents a popular alternative for sightseeing by car. On top of the rich cultural heritage and impressive natural landscapes, its major treasure remains its people - friendly and devout Buddhists welcoming visitors with a genuine hospitality rarely felt in other parts of the world.
Hak gan leo
52. Uluvus / Hak gan leo / DNQ