Welcome to Libya
- Capital of Libya: Tripoli
- Population of Libya: 5.3 million - 36th in Africa
- Size of Libya: 1,759,540 km2 - 4th in Africa
- Languages in Libya: Arabic, Italian and English
With a coastline looking out across the Mediterranean Sea, Libya has historically been a place of trade, development, and wealth, with empires ruling all or part of it and leaving their mark on the landscape and culture. Roman and Greek ruins and Islamic mosques remain among the main Libya attractions, but excursions into the Sahara provide an alternative for those wishing to get out of the urban sprawl and see rolling dunes, sand seas, and lively caravan towns.
76. Hamid Al-Shairi / Hely meli / DNQ