Welcome to Madagascar
- Capital of Madagascar: Antananarivo
- Population of Madagascar: 22.4 million - 17th in Africa
- Size of Madagascar: 587,041 km2 - 22nd in Africa
- Languages in Madagascar: Malagasy, French official.
Madagascar deserves its reputation as a nature lover's paradise - around 5 percent of the world's plant and animal species are endemic to this island. Lemurs and rainforests, karst landscapes and rich red soil steal the headlines and remain among top reasons to take a trip to Madagascar. The cultural diversity of the population also provides plenty of intrigue and interest, with distinctive ceremonies, unusual sports, and a varied cuisine all highlights of active, enriching Madagascan itineraries.
84. Mikahely / Ka vonoina ny gridro / DNF