welcome to Marshall Islands
- Capital of Marshall Islands: Majuro
- Population of Marshall Islands: 0.06 million - 11th in Oceania
- Size of Marshall Islands: 181 km2 - 12th in Oceania
- Languages in Marshall Islands: Marshallese and English
A chain of coral atolls and volcanic islands, Marshall Islands are probably best known for their coral reefs, which teem with marine life. A holiday in Marshall Islands is the perfect choice for anyone looking for that classic beach experience on white sand lapped by gentle warm waves. You'll probably spend most of your time there swimming, snorkeling, or diving. If you're a fan of cultural activities, consider visiting a few farms or explore the curio shops, which sell souvenirs made using traditional methods.
190. Jabubu / Kejro rimajol / DNQ