Welcome to Namibia
- Capital of Namibia: Windhoek
- Population of Namibia: 2.3 million - 41st in Africa
- Size of Namibia: 825,418 km2 - 15th in Africa
- Languages in Namibia: English, German, Afrikaans, regional languages
Since gaining independence from South Africa in 1990, Namibia has sought to rival its neighbor in terms of tourist appeal. While it hasn't yet gotten up to the numbers of South Africa, Namibia tourism sector has plenty to work with. The desert and mountainous areas represent a real source of appeal, with species of classic African game animals, such as desert lions, zebras, and elephants real highlights of safaris through the national parks. Namibians are rightly proud of their country, and the myriad traditional villages, colonial German towns, and lively urban centers all deserve your attention.
Jy is die rots
03. JJ Stephens / Jy is die rots / 8th / 66 points