welcome to Palau
- Capital of Palau: Ngerulmud
- Population of Palau: 0.02 million - 12th in Oceania
- Size of Palau: 459 km2 - 12th in Oceania
- Languages in Palau: Palauan, Sonsoralese, Tobi, Anguar, English and Filipino
Visit Palau for an island holiday of exploration, relaxation, and culture. Adventure across the country's many limestone islands, covered in a wealth of vegetation and brimming with wildlife, and head out into the surrounding waters to dive, snorkel, and swim in an abundant marine environment. Learn about the native culture during your Palau holiday through traditional villages, live performances, and, of course, by delving into the local cuisine. Tours and accommodations across the islands offer good, convenient options for exploring the atolls at your own pace.
187. Kelau Remeliik / Tumuk / DNQ