Welcome to Rwanda
- Capital of Rwanda: Kigali
- Population of Rwanda: 10.5 million - 29th in Africa
- Size of Rwanda: 26,798 km2 - 46th in Africa
- Languages in Rwanda: Kinyarwanda (official) Kiswahili, French, English
Tourism in Rwanda experienced a serious boost in the recent years largely thanks to the country's large population of mountain gorillas. One of only two nations in which the enigmatic, critically endangered gorillas can be tracked, Rwanda appeals to adventurous travelers interested in hiking the hills and equatorial jungles inhabited by the endemic species. The people of Rwanda remain positive about their future, and the political stability that has taken hold since the horrors of the 1994 genocide allows a growing number of international tourists to share in the optimism.
Too much of everything
78. Corneille / Too much of everything / DNQ