Welcome to São Tomé and Príncipe
- Capital of São Tomé and Príncipe: São Tomé
- Population of São Tomé and Príncipe: 0.2 million - 53rd in Africa
- Size of São Tomé and Príncipe: 964 km2 - 53rd in Africa
- Languages in São Tomé and Príncipe: Officially Portuguese, but at least three Creole dialect (Saotomean, Angolares and Principe) are widely spoken.
The island nation of São Tomé and Príncipe encompasses a volcanic chain that gives it its distinctive topography. The beaches that ring the islands remain some of the main places to visit in São Tomé and Príncipe, with many hidden, deserted strips of sandy coastline serving as perfect getaways for those looking to escape the everyday grind. Much of the nation remains unexplored by tourists and undeveloped, making the lush rainforests and volcanic peaks of the interior particularly atmospheric hiking destinations. The laidback Creole culture of the main towns won't take too long to get used to, but it might take a little longer to shake off after you return home.
Mudjer di nha vida
128. Juka / Mudjer di nha vida / DNQ