Welcome to Sierra Leone
- Capital of Sierra Leone: Freetown
- Population of Sierra Leone: 6.3 million - 34th in Africa
- Size of Sierra Leone: 71,740 km2 - 40th in Africa
- Languages in Sierra Leone: English (official); the most widely spoken language is Krio
Rich in history, natural wonders, and picturesque landscapes, Sierra Leone remains an unappreciated destination largely thanks to the impact the civil war of the 1990s had on the country's international reputation. The coastal areas offer easy access to fine sand beaches and offshore islands, little explored by foreign visitors and therefore unspoiled by commercial tourism. The capital, established by freed slaves from the Caribbean, represents a popular starting point for trips to Sierra Leone, with a colorful look to it, a lively atmosphere, and good onward connections to the mountains of the north and mangrove swamps and rainforest to the east.
Moh Kouyaté feat. Mariama
129. Moh Kouyaté feat. Mariama / Darré / DNQ