Welcome to Sudan
- Capital of Sudan: Khartoum
- Population of Sudan: 42.3 million - 10th in Africa
- Size of Sudan: 1,861,484 km2 - 3rd in Africa
- Languages in Sudan: Arabic, English and Dinka
Wake at the break of day under the golden pyramids of godlike kings of old, traverse a searing desert to the place where two Niles become one, and watch a million ruby-red fish swarm through gardens of coral. For the few travelers who venture here, the sights found amongst Sudan's sweeping hills of sand come as a fantastic surprise.
75. Jamal Porto / Gamar badawi