welcome to Tuvalu
- Capital of Tuvalu: Funafuti
- Population of Tuvalu: 0.01 million - 13th in Oceania
- Size of Tuvalu: 26 km2 - 13th in Oceania
- Languages in Tuvalu: Tuvaluan, English, Samoan and Kiribati
A group of tiny atolls and reef islands in the South Pacific, Tuvalu offers plenty of seaside appeal. Most visitors start and end their tour of Tuvalu on Fongfale, the main islet where you'll find the majority of accommodations and other tourist-oriented facilities. Beaches fringed by palms remain the main attractions on Tuvalu, with visitors coming to dive and snorkel the waters sheltering a variety of tropical fish and sea turtles. Others head for the uninhabited islets, which provide no amenities but plenty of chances to spot a range of sea birds.
Tuu mo aganuu
189. Tamaika Kofe / Tuu mo aganuu / DNQ